lunedì 21 dicembre 2009

SOLIDARITY, to be interested and prompt of other people's needs
















Toward a happier world

L' invalidity must not be a problem, it needs to be happy


During these years, thanks to the understanding and enthusiasm of many, I have been able to inform a several people, which otherwise I would not have been able to reach regarding a specific subject. I am talking about the supply of ultimate generation prosthesis tools for amputated, which in reality concerns generally all the world of the disabled inside which we are a great many to share problems, difficulties and marginalization.

I did it through swimming, although I am not a swimmer, but I did it thank to the help of many. As it happens in life the help of many helps a lot to reach the goals, and, on the contrary, shows that nothing is impossible!!!

We are close to Xmas Day, since ever a synonymous of hope, fraternity and solidarity.
Let us try altogether to imagine the emotion of a world without fences, and let us imagine the emotion of such Christmas for disabled children: games, happiness, wishes, and hope.

This is a thought and a wish of Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. This is mostly a message of hope for all those who are not yet sharing progress and welfare.

All should nurture one’s life with play, wishes, cheerfulness. Unfortunately play is still a unfulfilled wish together with many others and cheerfulness still a dream.

Today I thank you again and I ask your support for the next month of May. Between May 2nd and 9th I shall swim across the Tiberias lake from the Arab village of Tabgha to the Israeli village of Ein Gev.
I take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart as you have made my dream come true: the Jordan Valley Council, the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, which Albert Einstein has been the first president of its first society abroad, the Beit Eyal and Tsad Kadima Associations, the Israeli Embassy in Rome, and last but not least, the Circolo Canottieri Aniene and the Fondazione Roma for the warm contribution and support they have been giving me during these years.
As always I shall put my arms. Accompany me, with the heart as you always did.


Salvatore Cimmino

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

nice post. thanks.